e-Learning Course Overview
The ACHP offers FREE online courses on Section 106 topics. Each course offers self-paced interactive presentations and downloadable reference documents. Courses of 30 minutes or more offer a certificate of completion and incorporate knowledge checks that let you apply your learning to case scenarios or quiz questions.
Take a course online in a few easy steps
- Navigate to the ACHP’s e-Learning Portal, and select “Register here” to create an account. You will need to provide an e-mail address and basic contact information.
- Review our e-learning course descriptions below to choose a course that meets your needs.
- Navigate to the Course Catalog. You may need IT help from your federal agency or company to ensure pop-ups are enabled for the website. Click “Enroll” for the selected course.
- Navigate to My Courses to launch the enrolled course, and learn at your own pace.
- Once you've completed a course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion by following instructions on the e-Learning Portal.
The ACHP's e-Learning courses are best viewed in Google Chrome or Safari. Some courses include an audio narration. You will need speakers or a headset to hear audio narration. A transcript of the narration may be viewed within the online player. Other courses include video segments with subtitles.
We strive to meet current ADA standards and the needs of all users. If you encounter challenges in using our e-Learning courses, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you need technical assistance with account creation or passwords, processing a course registration through the ACHP e-Learning Portal, or accessing a course for which you have registered, please click on the Help Desk link on the Portal. If you have questions about what you will learn in our courses or other concerns about our distance learning program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By request e-Learning courses
The ACHP can work with your federal agency or organization to provide SCORM- and ADA-compliant packages of our published e-Learning courses for use in an existing Learning Management System (LMS).
The ACHP can also work with your federal agency or organization to develop by request Section 106 topics as an e-Learning course tailored to your audience and learning objectives. For more information about these by request e-Learning opportunities, please email email@example.com.