e-Learning Course Overview
Learn more about Section 106 on your schedule and your budget with the ACHP's distance learning options, including live webinars and online, on-demand e-Learning courses.
The ACHP now offers online courses on Section 106 topics. Each course offers self-paced interactive presentations and downloadable reference documents. Courses of 30 minutes or more offer a certificate of completion and incorporate knowledge checks that let you apply your learning to case scenarios or quiz questions.
Take a course online in a few easy steps
- Navigate to the ACHP’s e-Learning Portal, and select “Register here” to create an account. You will need to provide an e-mail address and basic contact information.
- Review our e-learning course descriptions below to choose a course that meets your needs.
If you chose a free course, navigate to the Course Catalog. You may need IT help from your federal agency or company to ensure pop-ups are enabled for the website. Click “Enroll” for the selected course.
If you choose a course requiring payment, collect your payment information and/or approvals. You may need to share your account e-mail and password with your federal or corporate accounts staff so they can complete the course selection and payment process. Click “Enroll in Course” for the selected course, and follow the prompts to pay for course access using a credit card.
- Once payment confirmation is received, navigate to My Courses and select the “Begin Course.” Click the name of the course on the next screen to launch the course player. Again, you may need IT help from your federal agency or company to ensure pop-ups are enabled for the website.
- Learn at your own pace during the thirty (30) days from the date of purchase that your course is available to you. After completing the course, you may print a certificate in your account name.
Once you've completed a course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion by following instructions on the e-Learning Portal.
The ACHP's e-Learning courses are best viewed in Google Chrome or Safari. If you use Internet Explorer or Firefox, Flash player must be enabled. You will need speakers or a headset to hear audio narration. A transcript of the narration may be viewed within the online player.
- Courses will remain accessible to you for 30 days from your date of purchase.
- The ACHP is unable to issue refunds for e-learning courses once a credit card transaction has been processed.
- We are not able to waive fees or accept a form of payment other than credit cards.
- Pricing varies based on the length of the course and is listed in the e-Learning Course Catalog below.
If you need technical assistance with account creation or passwords, processing a course registration through the ACHP e-Learning Portal, or accessing a course for which you have registered, please click on the Help Desk link on the Portal. If you have questions about what you will learn in our courses or other concerns about our distance learning program, please contact the ACHP by email at email@example.com.