The ACHP has completed its Fall 2018 Webinar Series. We will announce our Spring 2019 Webinar Series early in the new year. Scroll down to view a list of current webinar topics.
All webinars are taught by ACHP staff instructors with practical experience in Section 106 review and in developing program improvements.
AICP CM Credits
American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity.
Registration is $50 per participant, per webinar. Pay online with a credit card by clicking on the course title above. Registration includes a printable certificate of completion.
Registration fees are non-refundable, but another person may take your place if we are notified in advance. Please contact us at least 24 hours before the webinar start time to arrange a substitution.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defining the Area of Potential Effects
- Section 106 Documentation and e106
- Understanding 36 CFR 800.12: Disaster Response and Emergencies
- Managing Confidential Information and Section 304
- Meeting the Reasonable and Good Faith Standard in Section 106 Reviews
- Preservation Compliance and Property Disposal
- Planning for Public Involvement in Section 106 Reviews
- Planning for Successful Section 106 Agreements
- Section 110(k) and Section 106: Responding to Anticipatory Demolition Concerns
- So You Think You Need a PA...
- Innovative Approaches to Section 106 Mitigation