All webinars are taught by ACHP staff instructors with practical experience in Section 106 review and in developing program improvements.
AICP CM Credits
American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) members can earn Certification Maintenance (CM) credits for this activity.
Registration is $50 per participant, per webinar. Pay online with a credit card by clicking on the course title above. Registration includes a printable certificate of completion.
Registration fees are non-refundable, but another person may take your place if we are notified in advance. Please contact us at least 24 hours before the webinar start time to arrange a substitution.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
- Defining the Area of Potential Effects
- Section 106 Documentation and e106
- Understanding 36 CFR 800.12: Disaster Response and Emergencies
- Managing Confidential Information and Section 304
- Preservation Compliance and Property Disposal
- Planning for Successful Section 106 Agreements
- Section 110(k) and Section 106: Responding to Anticipatory Demolition Concerns
- Innovative Approaches to Section 106 Mitigation