The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation will host its next business meeting on Thursday, April 15, 2021, from 1:30 p.m.– 4 p.m. EDT. Due to continuing COVID-related conditions, it will take place using Zoom conferencing. There will be no in-person attendance and, due to technical limitations, only ACHP and ACHP member staff will be able to watch live. However, a recording of the meeting will be posted on www.achp.gov when the proceedings conclude.
The agenda is as follows:
Vice Chairman’s Welcome and Report
Acting Executive Director’s Report
Native American Affairs
- Presidential Memorandum on Tribal Consultation
- Section 3 Report to the President (2021)
- Leveraging Federal Historic Buildings Working Group
- Program Comment Review Panel
- Positive Train Control Program Comment Amendment
Historic Preservation Policy and Programs
- Save Oak Flat Act
Communications, Education and Outreach
- Engaging Youth
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tanya DeVonish, 202-517-0205, email@example.com.