Programmatic Agreement Among the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development Programs, National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers, and the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, for the Sequencing of Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act.
- Nationwide Programmatic Agreement Among the USDA Rural Development Programs, NCSHPO, ACHP for Sequencing Section 106Programmatic Agreement
- Programmatic AgreementThe proposed TransWest Express Transmission Line would move energy from Wyoming through Colorado and Utah, ending in southern Nevada, and provide power for up to 1.8 million homes in the southwest each year. The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) consulted with more than 80 parties since 2012 in order to take effects on historic properties from this lengthy transmission line into account. On October 18, 2016, the ACHP signed the Programmatic Agreement (PA) that resulted from the consultation, completing the execution of the agreement.
- Prototype Programmatic AgreementsThe Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), has been working with the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP) to develop a prototype programmatic agreement (PPA) under 36 CFR § 800.14(b)(4) of the regulations implementing Section 106, “Protection of Historic Properties” (36 CFR Part 800).
- Programmatic Agreement for Broadband Technology Opportunity Program and Broadband Initiatives ProgramProgrammatic AgreementRecovery Act broadband development programs
- Programmatic AgreementProgrammatic Agreement Among the Bureau of Land Management, the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, and the National Conference of State Historic Preservation Officers Regarding the Manner in Which the BLM Will Meet Its Responsibilities Under the National Historic Preservation Act
- Prototype Programmatic AgreementsThe Federal Emergency Management Agency has developed a Prototype Programmatic Agreement (PPA), in coordination with the ACHP, to create a framework for FEMA in developing agreements to improve and expedite Section 106 compliance for disaster recovery activities. The ACHP’s Chairman designated the PPA on December 17, 2013 in accordance with 36 CFR Part 800.14(b)(4).
- Prototype Programmatic AgreementsThe Department of the Army has, in concert with the ACHP, developed a Prototype Programmatic Agreement (PA) for the interiors of contributing buildings and individually eligible buildings pursuant to 36 CFR 800.14(e). The Army has more than 20,000 buildings considered eligible for the National Register in its inventory.
- Prototype Programmatic AgreementsThe United States Army is currently undergoing a significant privatization effort of lodging facilities throughout the continental United States. This privatization effort has already occurred at 21 installations in two previous phases. The third phase consists of 21 additional installations in 13 states and is the subject of a new prototype Programmatic Agreement (PA).
- Prototype Programmatic Agreements