The Office of Communications, Education and Outreach (OCEO) is responsible for working with the Chairman and the Executive Director to strengthen the brand of the Advisory Council on Historic Preservation (ACHP). The office works to raise the visibility of the work of the ACHP and raise awareness of the importance of the national historic preservation program, through both online and offline venues. OCEO handles all media and public relations efforts. In support of the agency, OCEO focuses efforts regarding communicating with diverse audiences about how their voices can be heard in historic preservation.
This office’s core responsibilities include:
- engaging young people in historic preservation
- creating all marketing and outreach materials
- maintaining ACHP’s online presence and social media sites
- managing ACHP’s awards program, events, and conferences
- partnering with preservation and non-governmental organizations
For Press Inquiries, contact: