The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation will host its next business meeting on Thursday, July 29, 2021, from 1:30 p.m.– 4 p.m. EDT. Due to continuing COVID-related precautions, the meeting will take place using Zoom conferencing. There will be no in-person attendance and, due to technical limitations, only ACHP and ACHP members and staff will be able to watch live. However, a recording of the meeting will be posted on the ACHP website and the ACHP YouTube Channel when the proceedings conclude.
The agenda is as follows:
- Vice Chairman’s Welcome and Report
- Executive Director’s report
- Climate Change
- Historic Preservation Policy and Programs
- Section 106
- Section 106 and Infrastructure and Surface Transportation Legislation
- Implementation Status of Action Plans
- Native American Affairs
- Communications, Education, and Outreach
- Student Engagement Webinar Series
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tanya DeVonish, 202-517-0205, firstname.lastname@example.org.