Many projects that undergo Section 106 review support investment in new or rehabilitated infrastructure while achieving outcomes that benefit communities and ensure the preservation and productive use of historic properties. These examples highlight how federal agencies, working with State and Tribal Historic Preservation Officers, Indian tribes and Native Hawaiian organizations, preservation advocates, applicants for federal permits or assistance and others, handled concerns about preservation while accomplishing project goals and agency missions.
If you have examples of infrastructure projects or Section 106 review outcomes that you feel are worth sharing, please forward them to the ACHP at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you prior to posting documents or sharing your compliance strategies on our website.
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge, MD-VA
- Milton-Madison Bridge, KY-IN
- Tampa I-4, FL
- Spindletop Oil Field, Beaumont, TX
- TransWest Express Transmission Line Programmatic Agreement
- Permian Basin, NM
- Tribal Consultation Committee, ND
- Meridian Highway Bridge, SD-NE
- TWA Terminal, NY
- Nine Mile Canyon (West Tavaputs Plateau), UT
- Bridge of Lions, FL